votes:4 posts with 4+ votes
created:<1w created < 1 week ago
post_type:xxxx type of post
Search help
Notifications
Mark all as read
Site Proposals

Welcome to Codidact Meta!

Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.

Comments on Why don't we launch one site at first that combines Accounting, Economics, Finance?

Why don't we launch one site at first that combines Accounting, Economics, Finance?

+0
−5

Why don't we commence with one website that encompasses Accounting, Economics, Finance? These were proposed respectively 7, 9, 6 months ago, but nothing launched.

We can split off each subject in the future, once this website gets underway.

Why does this post require moderator attention?
You might want to add some details to your flag.
Why should this post be closed?

1 comment thread

General Comments (8 comments)
General Comments
deleted user wrote over 1 year ago

This is looking like discussion rather than proposal

Monica Cellio‭ wrote over 1 year ago

Should we move this to the Q&A category, since it's more discussion about one or more proposals than a solid proposal of its own? We had a Q&A discussion about Software Dev before we launched that, so there's precedent. (At the time we had more than one code-related proposal, so this was a "what should we do about those?" question. This seems similar.)

General Sebast1an‭ wrote over 1 year ago

Honestly, I'm with deleted user. Although since this is all about one thing (which I assume is Banking), I don't know if I'm cool with the idea.

Monica Cellio‭ What I think now that is,"you should migrate it to Q&A". Cause, if he wants to clarify why those sites are needed than, he should add information in those proposal as an answer. It's more like he wants to discuss about those proposal. So, it is completely Q&A based question which needs discussion tag.

TextKit‭ wrote over 1 year ago

No. I'm not clarifying why those sites are needed. I don't want to discuss these proposals. I want them, or this catchall proposal, launched! The subjects here are self-explanatory.

TextKit‭ Codidact is growing, but we're still a small project. To help us grow, we're looking to build active, thriving communities that start with a group of people who are already interested in building it. We don't require a lot of people and there's no hard-and-fast rule; we're looking for enough activity to help your new community succeed.

To get started, post here describing the site you hope to build. Include as much of the following as you can:

TextKit‭ A short description: what is this community; who is it for? Some more about scope. Where are the rough boundaries? What are your core topic areas? If you have an existing group of people already, tell us about them. Are you a community looking to migrate here from a forum or mailing list, for example?

See "what makes a good proposal" in the guidelines.

TextKit‭ This isn't good way to proposing site. You can show your interest in these site