Welcome to Codidact Meta!
Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.
Site for office suites
I was wondering if a common site for all office suites would be a good proposal.
Name: Office suites
About: This site will cover all general problems about office suites. Some of the popular office suites are:
- MS Office
- a subset of Google's G Suite that includes Docs, Sheets, etc
- Libre office and open office
- WPS office
- Zoho office, etc.
- So far, I haven't talked to anyone. I would. I contribute regularly to SE sites webapps,and SO and Google's Support community by answering questions on spreadsheets.
- Also, I presume almost everyone here use one or more office suites for day to day activities.
- It's not a webapps like proposal. Libre office is a desktop software. Though the open source cloud version exists. Also other web apps are off-topic.
- It doesn't really fit in a programming site. Some portion of it might have codes. For example, Google apps script, VB Scripts, or any other script related with macros. However, there are other aspects which can't be grouped with coding sites.
Although there already exists a veritable plethora of help with office suites (particularly for Excel) I do believe ther …
Please use this post to indicate your interest in helping to build this community. You can either edit this post (if you …
Regarding scope, maybe extend it to all software used in an office environment, such as mail clients and VOIP meeting/ch …
I think the best place for questions about Office Suites would be under a Power User site (with a bit broader scope) suc …
This seems like a very specific topic that it would be difficult to find a sufficient initial userbase for. I do use bot …