Welcome to Codidact Meta!
Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.
Unable to Sign In from Mobile Firefox Browser in Android
Last night, I tried to sign in from my mobile browser (Firefox in Android phone), but, after having entered my credentials, clicking the blue Sign In button in the page did not allow me to actually sign in; the page didn't seem to do anything. I tried several times, including requesting the Desktop Site page from the mobile browser.
I've not observed any issues when using an actual desktop, and I can login on the phone if I use the QR Code.
These are the steps I had followed:
- Go to software.codidact.com with the mobile browser.
- Click the Sign In link at the top of the page.
- Enter your credentials in the form.
- Click the blue Sign In button to submit credentials.
I expected to be able to sign in to the system.
Nothing happened, as if the button
onclick callback had never been set or bound to the graphical widget.
Basic System Info
- Hardware: Samsung Galaxy S9
- Android Version: 10
- Firefox: 82.1.1 (Build #2015770923)