Welcome to Codidact Meta!
Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.
I think that:
- Philosophy of morals
- Philosophy of mind
- Philosophy of existence; why there is something rather than nothing and how might be a possible next life
- Concepts of god (named and nameless)
- Philosophy of names and naming
- The idea of god as out-of-cosmos entities that have created this cosmos as a "computer simulation" (whatever that means, as our reality is too badly real to be reduced to a "simulation")
- Problem of evil compared both with Maltheism, Atheism and Impotentism ("impotent god")
- Logic studies subjective logic, collective logic, possible objective logic, logical operators, logical operands, logic theories and the relation between these terms, often named "Fundamentals of Mathematics"
- Aniconism, Minimalism, history of Israelitism, Yahwism and Qosism, history of Judaism, history of Buddhism history of the Judaism-Christianity schism, history of the Theravada-Mahayana schism, history of Islam, history of Sunna-Shia-Khawarij schism, history of Jainism
- History of anti-interest movement (often named "anti-usury" movement)
- Moral and ethics in doing logical science by sets of formal logic aximos
- Moral and ethics in doing material science by the Popperian (Karl Popper) method of falsifiable assessments generally declared as somewhat scientifically plausible by evidence and only exceptionally declared as "scientifically factual"
- Moral and ethics of internal supervision over organizations
- Moral and ethics of external supervision over internal supervision
- Rules for Radicals book by Saul D Alinsky on how to organize a community to drop out corrupted organizational entities
- Science; formal logic fundamentals, physics fundamentals, chemistry fundamentals, biology fundamentals, neuropsychology fundamentals, computer science fundamentals, nutrition and medicine fundamentals
- Documentation fundamentals: Markdown, markup, concepts of text matching, searching, replacing based on matching, shell globs and regex
- Consciousness studies
- The essence of life - doing good to the other and to ourselves in the right balance while avoiding going out of balance and avoiding doing bad
Are very important topics to teach after language, while children learning language should be surveilenced from doing bad actions such as insulting one another and especially "tagging" one another and be blamed, often manipulated, to be sorry in public for such actions.
In my opinion, there is generally no such thing as human tagging, it's mostly nonsense which will forever be inferior to consciousness which is beyond all tagging and symbols; there are no states or borders, there are no nations - there are conscious agents (humans, in our case) until our grouping with possible other humanoid speaking species whom should do generally everything to vanish non-single-nationalism as well as ensure maximal mutual kindness with other animal lifeforms
I think that learning Thai is good for every human - After I started learning Thai my entire politeness system was reformed ; in Thai, there is no vague "politeness" but a "law (of) politeness" or "law (of) [common communication]" (ความ สุภาพ).
If I say something, I usually try to say it in a subjective, humble way; starting with hello, and finishing with appreciation.
PostsSee all »