votes:4 posts with 4+ votes
created:<1w created < 1 week ago
post_type:xxxx type of post
Search help
Notifications
Mark all as read See all your notifications »
Q&A

Welcome to Codidact Meta!

Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.

Comments on information of codidact

information of codidact

+0
−1

First of all sorry I am completely new to codidact that's why this question may not be good. I was actually active user in SE/SO/Unix SE. I was reading lot of Monica's questions and answers. I wasn't paying attention to them properly. Today I noticed that lot of users wrote in their bio to donate Monica. I was shocked why lot of peoples wrote them. I heard about the codidact site in Quora. I thought it is new site that's why it may not be good enough that's why I didn't join the site. Then, today I was reading Monica's questions why she left SE and lot more. Suddenly, I felt her words.

I write this post with tears literally in my eyes.

A person commented in a question of her that than which site we should use? Someone replied codidact. I remembered that moment I already heard about the site. Then, I joined the site(My battery was about to die but, I couldn't stop myself from reading her posts). I really like the UI/UX of the site also. This is completely new site that's why it doesn't have more configuration but, honestly I really like it. If the website add some more features. Than, I believe this web can get more friendly users. While in this site everyone isn't professional. And, this website need more professional users cause, they can treat better way. I really enjoyed the Code Golf site cause, we can request for code to build while we ask for in SO people rude behave(I didn't know until I read Monica's question. I thought it was happening for code of conduct). I am currently not active user in codidact. But, in my today's history I searched codidact more than SE :) . Maybe, I will be very active user if codidact add these features

I am very Thankful to the community of Codidact.

History
Why does this post require moderator attention?
You might want to add some details to your flag.
Why should this post be closed?

1 comment thread

General comments (4 comments)
General comments
Mithical‭ wrote almost 3 years ago

Hi! Could you please split this up into separate posts for each point? We have a Site Proposals category where you can propose sites (just look at the guidance before doing so, please). Also worth noting that we do not have the resources to dedicate to developing an app at the moment.

deleted user wrote almost 3 years ago · edited almost 3 years ago

@Mithical Thanks for the information. I didn't know how to ask a good question in codidact. I searched for this also. In my new question I will talk about it.

Olin Lathrop‭ wrote almost 3 years ago

Um, OK, so what's your question? I don't even see a particular point, other than "Hi, I'm here". What is the purpose of this question?

deleted user wrote almost 3 years ago

@Olin Lathrop, if you look at title than you will see that it's probably not a question. I am greeting to everyone in this site. and, what the community have to do.. how I fell in love with the community etc etc..