As an international organisation, we extend the rights granted by the EU GDPR to everyone. Therefore, all our users have the right to the following:
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. We may ask you to cover our costs in preparing a copy for you, but the majority of cases should have no associated cost.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct any information we hold that is inaccurate, or to complete any information we hold that is incomplete.
- Erasure: You can request that we remove all personal information we hold about you. If you’ve signed up for an account, this may mean we need to delete your account. If you’re signed up to our mailing list, you’ll no longer receive updates from it.
- Restriction or Objection: You can, under certain conditions, request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or object to our processing of your personal data. As with your right to erasure, this may mean we need to delete your account or remove you from our mailing list.
- Portability: You can ask us to transfer the data we hold about you to another organisation or directly to you, in a format that’s convenient for you.
We may take up to one month to respond to a request in regards to any of these rights, though we will try to respond as soon as practicable. If you’d like to make use of any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.