Welcome to Codidact Meta!
Codidact Meta is the meta-discussion site for the Codidact community network and the Codidact software. Whether you have bug reports or feature requests, support questions or rule discussions that touch the whole network – this is the site for you.
Is there any disadvantages of getting Quora-like community which might affect Codidact
I was going to proposing a Quora-like community. But, I have seen the proposal now. I have some reason why we need Quora-like community (not completely Quora). Is there any disadvantages for Quora-like community?
Someone might say it is copy-paste idea of Quora.
So, Codidact is copy-paste idea of SE. Do you have any excuse on it?
I didn't know what information should I include. So, I had post the question with less context.
Actually, here I mentioned Quora-like community not Quora (which can be similar to Quora). Quora focuses on following things.
- Knowledge (I am giving it priority for my proposal #1).
- Funny-facts (Don't need).
- Programming (We already have Software Development CD #2).
- Photography (#2).
- Life (#1)
- Community, Society (#1).
- Racism, Rapist and, some more. (don't have idea).
- Improvement in society/country/world...... (#1).
- Book Suggestion (#1) (Mostly, off-topic in most of sites. So, I am putting it in Quora-like community).
- Different problem help (#2).
- Life Partner (Don't need).
As far as I know I have left lot more. But, I forgot now.